Saturday, August 4, 2007

Preggy Jeans


Finally I bought my 1st maternity jeans at Gingersnaps last July 29.

Went to SM Fairview with my mom and ate Meeh and the driver. Tried looking for cheaper kinds inside SM department store but couldn't find any to my liking.

So I just opted to buy one in Gingersnaps. I was actually eyeing the slim/skinny jeans but my mom and ate were "kontra bulate"!


Mom: "Wag kang bibili ng masikip kasi palaki kana hindi paliit."

Ate: "Baka itong month mo lang yan magamit, next month hindi na kasya."

Me: "Pero maganda! Parang ang liit ng legs at pwet ko!"

Sales Lady: "Ma'am, parehong maganda."

(Ofcourse she wanted me to buy 2! Ha!)


Well with much thought and consideration I finally bought the normal jeans. I bought it in size 4 so that I can still use it even in my full term. (I hope :) ) Anyways the damage...P1199.75.


When I got home, I was still thinking of the slim jeans but I guess my ate and mom we're right. Buying it would be so impractical. It would look good now but I'm sure I'll be so uncomfortable later on.


Oh well...the lesson...."Mother's and Ate's knows best!" hahahahha



No comments: