Monday, November 26, 2007

Our dreams...

At 34 weeks, Ric and I are getting anxious and excited with the upcoming arrival of our baby :)

Well Ric is still in Hanoi and his flight will still be on the 28th of December and my estimated due date is January 8 of next year. Hopefully everything goes well and as scheduled so that Ric wouldn't have to miss Baby J's birth in case he decides to come out early (Oh no! Wait for daddy, baby.) :)

The other night, Ric and I had this conversation about what we dream for Baby J to be when he grows up.

Well being the sporty type, Ric immediately said that he dreams or would like Baby J to excel in ofcourse...basketball. "Just like Kobe" he said. So I told him, ok let's enrol him to the Milo Best Training Camp as soon as possible heheheh

We finished our conversation and said our goodnights but I wasn't able to tell Ric my dreams for Baby J. Hmmm...a successful doctor, lawyer, engineer, businessman or maybe a famous star, performer, athlete, artist...so many good things...so many dreams...

Well I realized that no matter what Baby J decides to be when he grows up, all we can do as parents is to guide, encourage and support him.

Then it came to me that I should've told him that my real dream for Baby J is... to be just like him...to be just like his dad.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang sweet naman :) He will be like his daddy! Makulit, masipag at mabuhok! hehe